Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M O C K News at 5 , Sunday Aug 17 , 2008

What the Hell ????????

Sorry about that folks . We will try and get to the bottom of that and get back to Faylin later .

And now another edition of The OL Mail Bag .

Our first letter comes to us from Mistress Demon Bitch herself , Sinister . Sinaster writes ...HO-LEE FUCK you crack me up. You are damn talented, and I think you should have a weekly news forum all your own here. This is just fucking brilliant!!!! ......

Gets my vote EVERY week.
[Image: appl2.gif]

Thank you for your vote of confidence , and potd vote Sinaster . I am glad to put a smile on your demoniac face .
While a weekly News forum here does sound great . I am afraid that I would need to enlarge my staff to rise to that level .

Thanks for your letter Sinaster .

Our next letter comes to us from a rarely seen face around these parts . THUMPER !!!!!
Thumper writes ...

fuckin brilliant...(you fuck)

O and I stole your picture above,,, I'm gonna splash it everywhere all the time...

it seems there's always
someone who needs to be told to STFU...

of course you'll get no credit,,, I'll swear I photo shopped it! .....

Thank you for your letter Thumper . And feel free to use that pic all you want . I stole itmyself .

Next comes a letter from our own Duchess . Duchess writes .... F U, if you can imagine me giving you a standing ovation, please do...That was superb !...The time and thought that you put into the Mock News is evident and very much appreciated...Your take on MF's bitch pillowlove was utterly priceless...I laugh from beginning to end and I am always left wanting more...Thank you so much. ....

Duchess , If you can imagine me standing and giving you a polite thank you bow ,please do .
I am overjoyed that you enjoy our programing here at M O C K News . Your letters are always appreciated .

{retraction grantedDuchess }

We have time for one last letter this week .

Our next letter may be a short one . But it is sent to us from our very own Antagonist .
Ant briefly writes .... Bravo! <applause> ....

Well thank you Ant . Please see my reply to Duchess and apply accordingly .

Thanks again for your letter Ant .

That aboutwraps it up forthis weeks edition of M O C K News at 5 .
I would like to thank you all for joining me tonight , and everySunday here at M O C K News .

Good night Mock Land . This is your Mock reporter Pumpkin ass saying F . U .

Roll the disclaimer Bruno .

Views and or comments stated in this broadcast are that of the news caster . And not necessarily that of this forum , its owners or the administration or moderators of this forum . This broadcast was meant to irritate , aggravate and generally piss of those who disagree with the reporters opinion . Thank you for watching the slightly funny , almost irritating , lame ass edition of M O C K news at 5.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by F.U. - 08-17-2008, 05:52 PM
[No subject] - by F.U. - 08-17-2008, 05:53 PM
[No subject] - by F.U. - 08-17-2008, 05:54 PM
[No subject] - by F.U. - 08-17-2008, 05:56 PM
[No subject] - by F.U. - 08-17-2008, 05:57 PM
[No subject] - by F.U. - 08-17-2008, 05:58 PM
[No subject] - by Duchess - 08-17-2008, 06:25 PM
[No subject] - by Middle Finger - 08-17-2008, 08:58 PM
[No subject] - by The Antagonist - 08-18-2008, 08:31 AM
[No subject] - by Sinister - 08-18-2008, 12:01 PM