Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
70% of Americans believe in angels
(12-18-2010, 03:16 PM)Spiderlady Wrote: Okay, I'm reading a little on Java man now, and I see what you're talking about. My first thoughts: I'm wondering how many of these were finally found, especially complete skeletons; whether they could be aberrations in what we think of as humans, or whether they could be some other type of animal that has become extinct.
I'm reading on Christian and non-Christian based sites, and I have to go to work in a little while, but hopefully I can wade through all this stuff and see what sense it makes to me.

There is a lot to know. Make sure you filter everything you read with, "Why did this person write this?"

I don't need the Biblical account of creation to believe there MIGHT be something that drives this whole show. Scientists cannot predict what lies on the other side of the singularity that created this universe. You can have religion and science at the same time as long as you never mistake one for the other.

I do believe we are all part one thing. I just don't claim to know what that one thing is. The trick to any belief system is being able to find room for truth, even scientific truth, and still keep your belief.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
70% of Americans believe in angels - by Cracker - 12-16-2010, 06:10 PM
RE: 70% of Americans believe in angels - by Cracker - 12-18-2010, 05:40 PM