Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Amy Sue Henslee-young MI mom missing
starting to sound like husband's cousin. he has been taken in for questioning. at this point i know nothing about him.just the name, Junior Beebe. facebook pic below.

Thursday afternoon, police started searching on a property owned by a relative of Amy Henslee's husband. Police say they found a large amount of blood on the property and have declared it an active crime scene.

WOOD8
HARTFORD, Mich. (WOOD) - Deputies searched a property several miles from Amy Henslee's house and found blood, they said Thursday, however, they have not confirmed its source.

The property sits in the 42000 block of County Road 687 and belongs to some relatives of James Henslee, Amy's husband, police said.

Police were on scene at the property Thursday night, and noted a camper sits in the front, where a "person in question" lives. More facilities are about a quarter-mile behind the unit.

That "person in question" is a cousin of James, and he was taken in for questioning around 6 p.m., police said. Shortly after, Amy's husband was called to the scene. NOT GOOD

A tip there was a vehicle spotted in the area of Henslee's home around the time she disappeared Monday is information her husband also heard. And he told 24 Hour News 8 he knows the driver.

"It was actually a relative of mine, a cousin," he said. "And he told me he came, but nobody was here. But the neighbor tells me that she seen a girl get in the truck, but she couldn't be 100% that it was Amy."

if it's not the husband, good, the children will need him. they have been crying and so upset about their mom. poor kids.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   hartford+henslee+scene.jpg (Size: 13.31 KB / Downloads: 94)
.jpeg   pic.php.jpeg (Size: 10.91 KB / Downloads: 89)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 03:58 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 04:05 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 04:14 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Fibonacci Prima - 01-26-2011, 07:05 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 07:19 PM
RE: Young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-26-2011, 09:18 PM
RE: Amy Sue Henslee-young MI mom missing - by Lady Cop - 01-27-2011, 07:28 PM
RE: Amy Sue Henslee-young MI mom missing - by Kip - 02-09-2011, 09:46 PM