Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Questions for men (or butchy women)
(01-30-2011, 10:46 PM)Cracker Wrote: I'm in zone 7a or 7b (just looked, can't really tell). Most things grow well here. I used to invest tons of money getting my front yard to look lovely, but the fucking rednecks don't understand about my-yard-your-yard and trash-goes-in-the-can and don't-shoot-bottle-rockets-at-my-fucking-house so I am not as involved in yard care as I used to be. I'm not reseeding again just have the little bastards tear through it on bikes or throw/retrieve balls from the freshly seeded area. I just want to keep the dandelions down because I like the next door neighbor. The rest can kiss my ass. I'm the only chick that has to cut grass on the street, so I'm sure they already comment on how much better my yard would look if I had a man. I'm thinking the bigger your beer gut is, the better your lawn looks.

I think if you layed down 2 dumptrucks of manure........hmmmm ... but now that I think about it use the wrong address it may be worth the 60.00$ Smiley_emoticons_razz
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
Questions for men (or butchy women) - by Cracker - 01-30-2011, 07:55 PM
RE: Questions for men (or butchy women) - by Maggot - 01-30-2011, 10:55 PM