Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mock "bigots", crazy people and freedom of speech
(02-09-2011, 07:59 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: we do have a few charming crazies. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin and people who say what they think aren't necessarily bigots. if people look Mock over a little before they dive in, they will see it's not for the faint of heart and those with tender sensibilities. the beauty of Mock and free speech is that you can call someone out for whatever you want. and they can give it right back to you. this is not a sunshine and lollipops heavily moderated feel-good forum. there are many others that fit that description. you, a generic "you", may not be comfortable or happy here. if that's the case, you are free to find a better fit, it's a big internet. and best wishes to you. Smiley_emoticons_wink nobody is going to like everybody. that's not realistic.
i welcome all the new people, and remind you of our easily-followed rules. no posting another member's personal info, and no threats. those are instant ban items. there are a few other matters of policy to be found in my sticky in the crime forum.
~read this sticky:~ http://mockforums.net/thread-4781.html

our motto is (i just made this up haha) we have zero tolerance for abject stupidity at Mock. but will defend to the death your right to be stupid. hah

Mmmmnn. I like a good fit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mock "bigots", crazy people and freedom of speech - by cladking - 02-11-2011, 11:58 PM