Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
From the Justice FB page:

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
RESOURCE: I found some VERY INTERESTING information here. Please do NOT discuss your search results here. If you feel the need to express yourself, you can send me an e-mail here: [email protected]/Traffic Case
www.tmc-clerk.com
Please submit as much information as possible about each case as it will narrow your search results and help you reach the correct record faster.Use * to match any unknown characters for F

19 hours ago · · Share

4 people like this.

Kim Graves isn't that for traffic court?
about an hour ago

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub It's for both. Your results will bring you criminal and traffic. See the title of the link? It says: Criminal/Traffic Case.
about an hour ago

Kim Graves oh thanks!
about an hour ago

Abby Elizabeth Davis-Beaulieu Cannot search unless you have SSN and Birthdate
about an hour ago

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub That is absolutely NOT true, Abby.
56 minutes ago

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub You have to know what names to enter.
56 minutes ago

Nancy Nuccio Hill Is there any way to go back BEFORE 2008? I have already looked at some criminal records that have 10 times more offenses. This list just seems to go from 2008-2011.
55 minutes ago

Abby Elizabeth Davis-Beaulieu Ohhh... I dont know what names to enter...
54 minutes ago

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub No, you have to set the date to 1980 through present.

I will NOT give the names to look up here. If you want to e-mail me at [email protected], I'll send you the screen shots of the results I got.
48 minutes ago

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub The backgrounds of people close to this case has EVERYTHING to do with justice for Johnny and Lisa. If people are aware of the criminal records of people close to this case, they can better understand that WHAT THEY HEARD on THE STREET may in fact be true and then be more inclined to report it to the authorities, Kelli.
46 minutes ago · 2 people

Nancy Nuccio Hill This has everything to do with finding justice for Johnny and Lisa! I love how people don't think the past matters! It does matter!!! I am not saying anything from the past justifies what was done, but it could definitely help in solving the case!
43 minutes ago · 1 person

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub XXXXXXXX
40 minutes ago · 1 person

Kali Buckenmeyer Wow that explains a lot right there
24 minutes ago

What do you suppose they're talking about here?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 02-15-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM