Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pricella Ristick,12, missing in GA.
There are so many issues with this story, tiredmom's story brings even further shadow to the reports from this family. Thanks for posting and telling the police what you know. Why not release the child alert to get more clues and further drive this case home. The videos from surveillance show her running to parking lot, in 2 separate frames (maybe even smiling in the last one), so they obviously have many more shots of the before and after. The mom wasted valuable time asking her daughter why she got into the "van"!!!! I can't pretend to know how I would react if my 12 yr old went missing, except instinctively and survival driven... One of our children is 12 and we remind our kids to be aware of surrounds & strangers (they may be pretty face ladies or slimy looking uncles, but a stranger is a stranger, don't be duped by a kitten or think you are superman/girl) Bad people are out there (most are good) but the bad ones spend all their time planning how to do bad things while we are busy with normal lives. I hope she comes out safe and gets a better chance and justice is done to anyone involved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pricella Ristick,12, missing in GA. - by Sense - 02-24-2011, 01:18 AM