Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scholarship changes being made today.
(02-27-2011, 07:58 PM)Misguided Wrote: I better stay out of this conversation!
I've been looking into trying to get some assistance to send one of my kids to College.
I'm learning right now how much is given to everyone else's kids other than the working man.
It pisses me off that the people paying for everybody else's kid's cant be considered by almost every Grant or Scholarship because if 2 parents work to keep their bills barely paid,they will be earning too much to be considered for any "need based" program.And it does not seem their are very many at all that are not "need based".

The more I find out about how the education system works, the more disappointed I get. It isn't the people working in education that are bad, it is the policies sent down by feds. They are fuckers.

Illegal immigrants, at this moment in time, qualify for more help than hard-working citizens. It's a damn shame.

Who will grow up to put back into the system? If you answer that question honestly, you can see exactly how education dollars are wasted...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
Scholarship changes being made today. - by Maggot - 02-26-2011, 07:24 PM
RE: Scholarship changes being made today. - by Cracker - 02-27-2011, 08:11 PM