Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Courtney Overy, 14, missing --- Toledo OH
Some comments left under the article on FB:

Myself and a few neighbors have been searching since 9am. Going back at 6 to help search some more. Anyone interested in help should jus go over there. She is a wanderer so its possible she just walked off and is lost but she is also the most trusting little girl and would probably go with anyone!!! Prayers people!!

Ive known Courtney since I moved there 4 years ago and yes, she is a wanderer, but I also saw her walking the streets everyday, day and night, and as scary as it is I dont believe she got lost because she knows the neighborhood so damn well. Everyday she asked to play with my daughter and sometimes she did, I hope to god they find her! **********************

I hate to blame the parents right now & I do hope she's found safe but if this child had the mental capacity of a 5 year old, why was she permitted to "wander" around day or night? Ryewycke is off of a very busy 4 lane street.

I just got home, saw 2 police cruisers turning to go toward her house. The whole time I was out driving I was looking for anyone that looked like her or even her stroller she was last seen with. It would be nice if LE would form a organized search. Raising a Prince, Meijer in Maumee is a good ways away when you're walking, I didn't think there were even sidewalks around there.... guess I never payed much attention though. It's rare to see anyone walking in that area.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Courtney Overy, 14, missing --- Toledo OH - by Freshbait78 - 03-04-2011, 05:43 PM