Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A thread critical of LE (cops & prosecutors)
(03-05-2011, 11:12 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 05:23 AM)Duchess Wrote: [size=medium]
It's easier to read of people being murdered.

What a completely fucking retarded point of view.

If I ever see an eighteen wheeler jack knifing down a freeway and you and a dog are in harms way I'll keep your viewpoint in mind and save the fucking dog okay?

Insane

I don't want to derail this thread but I need to address this.

It isn't for you to decide what's important to ME or to Duchess or other animal lovers. I know that I'm in a minority in that I value animal life just as much as human. You think that's bullshit because you have been conditioned to believe that way. So, I think your conditioning has made you callous or chauvinistic, thinking that one species is more valuable than another. See how that works? We all have our own opinions and values. If a cop killed my dog, I would be training with a high powered rifle and planning my revenge. I would not care if I went to prison because my life would ruined after such a trauma, anyway. One of my favorite people, Gerald Celente, says: When people lose everything, they lose it. When someone ruins your life, you have nothing left to lose. One of these days, this is exactly what will happen. Somebody will take revenge. You push people hard enough and they SNAP. Think it can't happen here? Look around the world. And, don't forget that this country was founded on revolt against abuse of power.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A thread critical of LE (cops & prosecutors) - by shitstorm - 03-05-2011, 03:47 PM