Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-05-2011, 07:28 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 07:17 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: The cost became ruinous, we just couldn't afford it anymore,

We can't afford about half of our population anymore. I think we should have actual Welfare States and then let them secede from the union.

I used to be more liberal. Not an extremist, but more liberal than I am now. Then I started working for a state agency and I was exposed to a new level of "piece of shitism" than I had previously known existed. You will change when you finish your program and start working for/with the public. You will meet people who could easily better their own lives if they put in a little effort, but don't bother because they don't feel like it. It will take a few years, but you will change. That is my prophesy.

You may well be proven correct, only time will tell i suppose.

I'm going to bed now, i anxiously await your evidence for middle easterners with chemical weapons on american soil and those pesky WMD's.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by Cynical Ninja - 03-05-2011, 07:32 PM