Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-06-2011, 04:15 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: So just as I thought you are another right wing Islamophobe? I am soooooo surprised.....not.

Why did you attack Iraq in revenge for 911 when Iraq had fuck all to do with 9/11?

Or did you just pick the Muslim country with the worst infrastructure and the weakest military?, yeah I think thats it, can't attack Saudi Arabia because your country kisses arab ass for their oil, can't attack Pakistan because they have got the bomb and a proper large well equipped army that would actually fight back effectively. Can't attack Egypt because they signed a non-aggression treaty with Israel (Americas man in Havana in the middle east).

If I had been vice president I would have been saying "Why in the name of fucking sanity are we invading Iraq George?", this is because I am a sane balanced person who deals in facts, not a psychopathic neo con who doesn't give a fuck.

blah, blah, liberal blah....

Don't do that shit here, we fight back.

Corpse edited out by Duchess ~
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by Cracker - 03-06-2011, 04:44 PM