Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-06-2011, 05:39 PM)Cracker Wrote: They ARE al-Qaeda. Jesus Christ. Either you are purposely being dense, or you are talking out of your ass. They organized from the already-there residents of Fallujah and surrounding area. That's what al-Qaeda DOES. That's the point. They arm the crazy fuckers just like them around the world and send them out to kill. It isn't a labor union.

It's really none of your business, anyway. You are not my homeboy.

I'm going back to detailing my stove. DO NOT buy black appliances, people, they will own your ass if you use them...

None of my business?, my countrymen are fighting and dying in Afghanistan so it is every bit my business. Fighting and dying for no viable or practical reason whatsoever, when the troops pull out the Taliban will still be there.

And wheres Bin Laden?, oh we don't care about catching him anymore do we?, not important, I mean he was only the mastermind behind the biggest terrorist attack in history, no big deal, lets prioritise.

By the way on his wanted poster on the US federal government website, why is 911 not mentioned in the list of crimes he is accused of?

The Mujahideen Shura Council did not form until Janurary 2006, years after the invasion.

So nice try but no cigar.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by Cynical Ninja - 03-06-2011, 05:51 PM