Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-07-2011, 01:07 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Do you want evidence of the bombings and terrorist attacks that have been prevented ? some of them originating in your little country.

If you want us to stop looking for WMD's and Chemical / Biological weapons then give us the peace of mind and prove that there are none here.

again you are a stupid fuck OP.

There is just as much of a chance that they are here as there is that they are not.

take the ass I just handed you and shut the fuck up retard.

Sorry I must have missed the part where you handed me my ass, did anyone else spot that bit anywhere?, no I didn't think so. I have comprehensively been able to disprove everything you have said so far dick and you, me and everyone knows it.

Where the fuck did I say we should give up looking for chemical weapons and WMD's? can you find the bit where I said that and quote it please?, shall I save you time?, i never said that, putting words in peoples mouths is another tactic fuckwits like you use.

We should at least try and find something of note, there have been a lot of terrorist arrests in the UK but very few charges and sentences, pesky shit like complete and utter lack of evidence keeps getting in the way.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by Cynical Ninja - 03-07-2011, 01:20 PM