Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-08-2011, 04:38 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 04:08 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I personally don't want them chargd in the US, This is and always was a military issue they don't belong in our courts with our rights..

The military is doing the right thing by letting them go, they just should be putting them right back in the shit hole they arrested them from, so what if their brothers in arms kill them when they get back, who gives a fuck.

So you are saying Gitmo is basically a complete waste of time, money and effort.

Obama agrees with you, thats why he's closing it down.

You better catch up on the news, obama is considering letting these fucks be tried in gitmo by the military.

You see the military was right start releaasing these people back out into the world, make sure then end up at resort vacation spots for the rich and famous and presto chango, back to trying these terroists based on the evidence the military has under military regs and badda bing, no more terroists.

Like I said you're living in the past my frecked faced little irish ass.

There is no way in hell you're scottish.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by IMaDick - 03-08-2011, 07:05 PM