Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Der Spiegel publishes U.S. soldier "kill team" warning-graphic
One of the difficulties with a 9-11 thread is that it takes a ton of time. There are organizations who have been researching and documenting that event for 10 years now. Architects & Engineers for 9-11 Truth, Pilots for 9-11 Truth, Firefighters for 9-11 Truth, 9-11 Bloggers and a shitload of smart and tenacious people who have uploaded millions of pages. IOW, people who have devoted themselves, full time, for years, combing through mountains of information. I've been on so many 9-11 threads I couldn't even count and they comprise thousand of pages of discussion. Generally, those threads take place on political and conspiracy boards, where all of the posters are contributing information because they know the official story is hogwash and they want the truth. In this case, it will probably be me cutting and pasting and OP spewing BBC propaganda. I'm not sure that anyone would really give a shit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Der Spiegel publishes U.S. soldier "kill team" warning-graphic - by shitstorm - 03-29-2011, 03:10 PM