Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US rice crops contaminated with GM seeds - farmers win lawsuit
We don't feed ourselves "naturally" and haven't for millions of years. Hunter/gatherers were the last organic eaters. Their carrying capacity was exceeded soon after their numbers forced them to become agrarian societies.

I laugh at people being so concerned with Genetically Modified or Engineered crops. If you people knew what herbicides and pesticides REALLY did, you would have to withdraw your arguments and STFU. Cross pollination ALSO changes the genetic makeup of the daughter species, it just happens between more closely-related species.

I don't claim to be an expert, but I understand the historical, natural, and technological influences on Earth's systems. As such, we CANNOT feed ourselves using only natural means, and haven't been able to for a long time.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US rice crops contaminated with GM seeds - farmers win lawsuit - by Cracker - 04-03-2011, 04:04 PM