Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Questions for men (or butchy women)
I am going out to try this:
This weed can also be controlled with Borax. Borax contains boron, which is an essential nutrient needed in very tiny amounts for healthy plant growth. Amounts even slightly over what is needed are toxic to plants. (Grass may brown a bit, but it will grow out of it.)

The problem is, boron does not dissipate or break down like standard weed-killers. If it's applied repeatedly or at too strong a rate, you will end up with an area where you can't grow anything until the boron leaches out. That may take years. At most, you should only treat your lawn with borax once each spring for two years. Here's the formula: dissolve eight ounces of a product like Twenty Mule Team Borax into four ounces of warm water, then dilute it in 2 12 gallons of water. This should be sprayed evenly over 1,000 square feet of lawn, no more, no less.

Because I'm cheap and I already have Borax and a sprayer. Wish me luck. If I kill the lawn, I will be PISSED. I hate the across-the-street neighbors, so I'm not going to spend too much money making a nice view for them. I KNOW, I'm an asshole. But they suck. They really do. Worthless, uneducated people who made another generation of stupid, big-headed, violent, nasty-mouthed kids...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
Questions for men (or butchy women) - by Cracker - 01-30-2011, 07:55 PM
RE: Questions for men (or butchy women) - by Cracker - 04-23-2011, 03:08 PM