Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Obama's birth certificate released
(04-29-2011, 03:24 PM)shitstorm Wrote: OPee, your seething hatred of Americans and America is over the top and, sadly, typical of those who come from empires guilty of wreaking mass misery upon the world. Progressive interventionist policies of the US have been terrible, but they pale in comparison to the centuries of crimes wrought by England, Spain, and the Netherlands. Of course, you know that and seek desperately to find somebody else to vilify so you don't have to deal with your country's abominable history. If enslaving Chinese people with opium for British profits is not racist, if cutting off the thumbs of Indian weavers so they can't compete with British textilers is not racist, what is it? With your large non white population, where is that non white prime minister? HOW MANY CENTURIES WILL IT TAKE??? How old is your country? How long have you had elected govt?

Pot/kettle.

Most importantly - what Dick said. While you are so obsessed with the race issue, does it really make any difference what color someone is? I've only asked you about Britian's own racism because YOU are so intent on dividing people against each other, by skin color. You want to play like that then clean your own house, pal.

The fact your precious country is now the evil empire/world police washes away all the other points in your post like a tidal wave of rank hypocrisy. As an American trying to criticise British racism you may as well be fucking Douglas Bader (British world war 2 pilot with no fucking legs).

It is not me stereotyping entire races so maybe your holier than thou crusade should be waged against someone else other than me because I haven't got a racist bone in my body numbnuts.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
Obama's birth certificate released - by Lady Cop - 04-27-2011, 09:30 AM
RE: Obama's birth certificate released - by Cynical Ninja - 04-29-2011, 05:35 PM