Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Should citizens have to pay to educate illegals?
Sorry, not a fan of mainstreaming, as you can tell.

Instead of holding special education teachers responsible for educating kids with special needs, they stuffed them all into classrooms with "real" teachers. They said it would help kids with special needs socially. They forgot to mention how it would affect my little one having to watch a crazy fucking kid stab the Kindergarten teacher or kick her when she was 8 months pregnant. They also forgot to check to see if it was harming the education of the other 90% of the student body. Because nobody gives a shit about a good student that behaves in class. There is no special funding for raising your kids right and reading to them so they can read someday, and for not being undereducated at home and raising idiots. What about those kids?

Kids with mild learning disabilities belong in regular classrooms with a little added support. Chilren with retardation, emotional/behavior disorders and other severe disabilities don't. As most retardation and emotional/behavior disorders are the result of bad parenting, I don't feel wrong saying that.

Autism is a grey area. High-functioning kids that don't interrupt education should be mainstreamed, kids with Autism that interrupt instruction need their own classroom.

If you have special needs, you need help. Not an audience. I don't want my child thinking bad behavior and not doing your work and still passing is OK. Because it isn't.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should citizens have to pay to educate illegals? - by Cracker - 05-22-2011, 02:01 PM