Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Should citizens have to pay to educate illegals?
(05-23-2011, 04:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: When a child gets admitted into school dont they have to show an innoculation record. Do illegals have the proper paperwork? I have a hard time getting all that shit together sometimes. I mean, you just dont drop the kid off in front of the school and drive away ....right? There has to be a process.

Illegals get free medical care from the states. Why is it a problem to show a shot record? You need to worry more about the idiots who don't vaccinate because they think they know better than the CDC and pediatricians.

The feds passed a law saying it was unconstitutional to ask for proof of citizenship from illegals (at public schools). Isn't that a Catch-22? They aren't protected under our Constitution because they aren't citizens, yet they get Constitutional protection. Nuts.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should citizens have to pay to educate illegals? - by Cracker - 05-23-2011, 05:10 PM