Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Aaron's Inc spying on Rent to Own Computer Customers?
(06-13-2011, 12:58 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(06-12-2011, 09:03 PM)Cracker Wrote: I don't spend my money on crack and ho's.

And why not, exactly?

I may decide to end it the day I have to start paying for crack and ho's.

I'm not a bean counter (haha Tiki, honestly wish I had taken the time to know more about it), so I don't keep an eye on exact amounts I spend. I am very aware of percentages of income/debt/expense. I have a certain percentage guideline that I am willing to pay for housing and basic needs, a certain percentage for extras, to give/share, to save, for food and entertainment and travel, etc. I think people screw themselves when they lose sight of the overall picture and just concentrate on specific amounts. Maybe it's my own personal mindfuck, but I can adjust the specific amounts within my ratios if my income fluctuates (say, for instance, the state of Georgia's budget goes in the effen toilet).

I didn't come from money. If I can raise kids on my own with little/no child support and live in a decent house and keep the cars running and grass cut, I really don't see how anybody else can have a good excuse to have a shit life all the time. I've had bad years and low points, but it all turns out OK. I don't understand the constant fucked up life thing. Does not compute with me.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aaron's Inc spying on Rent to Own Computer Customers? - by Cracker - 06-13-2011, 07:57 PM