Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did the ancients know more than we do?
(06-25-2011, 02:14 PM)thekid65 Wrote: meh...not just math...but also construction. I don't know if it's "do they know more than we" but there are so many ancient monuments that to this day, puzzle us on how they were constructed..not only physically, but with such mathematical precision.

And the methods they used. And the fact they were built around the world during the same eras when the civilizations didn't communicate.

It's too bad invading peoples burned much of the written histories of those builders.

Christianity and Islam have done more to destroy the learning of man than any other force. I guess the aim is to keep people ignorant and in fear. Like the religions are so different. They really aren't. The difference comes from the crazy practitioners of these religions. They narrow their views so much they separate themselves from the rest of humanity. Who could live their life on the teachings of ONE book? Craziness.

Why are the people in Afghanistan starving when they invented Algebra and had advanced techniques back in the day? They should all be living in a paradise with air conditioning, not following goats around in the heat and growing poppies for drugs. Religion is destructive. I can say the same about American white trash. Trailers are full of images of Jesus. If Jesus busted out with some math, people would have an effen heart attack.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did the ancients know more than we do? - by Cracker - 06-25-2011, 02:32 PM