Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pamela Prpich, 32, Mich - Remains found in Suitcase
Suspect tells police he dismembered Gibraltar neighbor but didn't kill her

Police confronted the suspect Wednesday after he was seen on video surveillance buying cleaning supplies at a nearby supermarket, according to a source close to the investigation.

Canterbury said the suspect confessed as soon as police confronted him at a local business.

"We don't know how she died, still," Canterbury said. "He's saying that they were doing drugs and she was just dead ... in a chair."

The suspect's 53-year-old brother said he believes his brother may have panicked. He said his brother is an ex-con who was adamant about not returning to prison.

Now, with most of her daughter's remains found, Cheryl Prpich said she can prepare to say good-bye. She said she doesn't know whether to believe the man's assertions that her daughter died while doing drugs. But "we're not discounting it as possible," she said.

snipped from:
http://www.livingstondaily.com/article/C...t-kill-her
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if I'm buying the drug overdose story yet.

Why did he keep some of her stored in his house?
Her brother Michael said he recognized his sister's torso in the suitcase at the creek, even though her tattoos had been removed. Why remove the tattoos but leave an ID card in the suitcase?.

I believe there may have been drugs involved, but there's more to the story than someone who panicked and didn't want to report a drug overdose.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pamela Prpich, 32, Mich - Remains found in Suitcase - by HairOfTheDog - 08-27-2011, 11:28 AM