Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moms using cell phones instead of engaging with their children
(08-31-2011, 06:23 PM)Adub Wrote: I have never had a cell phone. W(hy)TF do I need a phone on me 24/7? I really do not "get it".

Srsly? What if you break down on the interstate? What if someone tries to rape you in a parking lot? What if someone at home uses the last roll of toilet paper while you are headed to the store?

Honestly, I can't figure out why I need a land line. I have broadband and cable and cell phones. We don't ever answer the other phone. The ringer is turned off. I just use it for the number to give out when a phone number is required. I could use a fake number for that shit.

I want to re-home half the kids I see out and about. Cracker would be sweet to the little ones. Cracker would knock some fucking sense into the big ones. They could maybe mow Cracker's lawn out of gratitude...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moms using cell phones instead of engaging with their children - by Cracker - 08-31-2011, 06:31 PM