Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moms using cell phones instead of engaging with their children
(09-01-2011, 07:34 PM)Paulistano Wrote: That is what the loony left believe, I have experienced black on white racism in London...and been told that it is impossible and does not exist.

All I'll say is this, there are white morons, black morons, there are morons everywhere. It is that simple.

There parts of US and European cities that have bad black neighborhoods, just as there are white ones...there are also good and bad people everywhere.

We should be mindful that prejudice is for the ignorant, ignorance generally indicates a poorly educated or poorly traveled person.

Wisdom of the ages: Why have I never heard this before?

Wait! I have! It isn't a new concept.

Are you saying I'm poorly educated or are you saying these people are poorly educated?
[Image: freaknik2.jpg]
Because I think I'm able to defend myself against your onslaught of shit-I've-heard-before.

Allowing people to act like trash just propagates trash. At least people can read what I post and wonder if they should maybe not be so fucking loud. hahaha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moms using cell phones instead of engaging with their children - by Cracker - 09-01-2011, 08:26 PM