Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moms using cell phones instead of engaging with their children
(09-01-2011, 08:31 PM)Cracker Wrote: Why does Fox News cause such butt hurt among your kind? It is a TV show. The rest of us know that...

Fox News holds an immense amount of power to cause consternation and resentment among the mediatards. hahaha

Fox news is like an episode of the Simpsons, sometimes they portray real life people, even get their voices for real. But it is shockingly bad, really bad.

(09-01-2011, 08:35 PM)Cracker Wrote: It's called Freaknik. It is a celebration of ungodly proportion they used to hold in Atlanta every year with the single purpose of tying up traffic and scaring white people (and gettin' some of that sweetness off those lovely ladies).

hah

We were all taught right from wrong. I was just never taught to ignore fucked up behavior in favor of not offending anyone.

I have been to Atlanta, and was clearly there at the wrong time of the year....bad airport, so big that it has it's own metro.

(09-01-2011, 08:39 PM)Duchess Wrote: Speaking only for myself I have to say I don't respect their version of the news. I think they embellish and exaggerate what they report. I don't trust their reporting and think they are a joke.

Editorially they are a concern to the profession, professionally they are a disgrace to the industry.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moms using cell phones instead of engaging with their children - by Paulistano - 09-01-2011, 08:46 PM