Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is child molestation more common now or just reported more often?
geez.....Texas Pete the old geezer that lived next door to us would always say "Here pull my finger" he always talked about how the Wright brothers would fly their planes around his house when he was a kid. He always called my brother Pistol Pete. Alot of Petes going on there. Smiley_emoticons_shocked Ada his wife would yell out the door saying "get in here Tex and help me with lunch". They had the greatest rasberry patch in the backyard and we would use the Rubarb leaves and try and fly off the stone wall that they had their laundry lines near. The smell of fresh laundry would be in the air and our hands would be stained with rasberry juice.
Tex hated the way I raked leaves though and would come over and say "damn boy don't you know nothin? Here, this is how it's done boy" and off he would go and rake half the yard. Ada would yell out the window and say "let him do it Tex!" but he never listened.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is child molestation more common now or just reported more often? - by Maggot - 09-09-2011, 02:23 PM