Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Can you be transgendered at 7?
These parents aren't doing it for "their kid" without concern for the other kids. It's worse than that. These parents are doing it for "themselves, their cause", without concern for their own child or anyone else's children. This child is fucked.

I was hoping that the parents weren't already pushing physical alteration at this point. I was relieved that gender transition treatment was not cited in the first article posted. However, it doesn't surprise that they seem to be doing just that, on a 7 year old. Just how does one "diagnose" that a child has transsexualism? Why not name the doctor who made such a revolutionary diagnosis and explain the scientific/medical diagnostic evaluation? It's horseshit, that's why.

I hope the ACLU stays out of this one. I would like to believe that even the ACLU would logically conclude that a 7 year old is not qualified to consent to elective gender transition treatment and that the parents in this case are actually violating the civil liberties of the child by pushing it on her (even if the parents influence the child to agree she wants to do it; she can't know yet and every child wants to please their parents).

I think these two parents simply want to be heralded as trailblazers by the Transgender Rights Movement. The best interest of the child is something they are willing to sacrifice for their cause. They are deplorable, imo.

NAMBLA uses similar fucked-up reasoning (as the parents in this case) to promote pedophilia. Small children "want to have sex" with adults. I mean, they are not forced (of course, they have been conditioned to believe it's normal because the adults tell them so, but no matter to the pedophiles). It's only us unenlightened sticks in the mud that see pedophilia as victimization rather than natural. More horseshit. The ACLU defended NAMBLA's right to state their beliefs publicly, but did not defend or support the rights of adults to have sex with children. In this transgender case, I don't see anyone trying to ban these two parents from spewing their beliefs publicly like the protesters did against NAMBLA propaganda (yet). So, since they are speaking freely, why would these parents summons help from the ACLU?

I'm guessing reaching out to the ACLU is a ploy to get a well known organization attached to their cause. I sure hope it's not an indication that there is a movement of transgender parents looking to change the genders of their small children. I don't believe the ACLU would defend the rights of these parents to do so. But, if the ACLU gets sucked into defending their rights to freedom of speech at some point, the Transgender Rights Movement will quite likely claim that they are supported by the ACLU and that changing your child's gender is therefore a civil liberties issue.

This is getting me riled up. Poor kid, sacrificial lamb, imo.

Messages In This Thread
Can you be transgendered at 7? - by Cracker - 09-17-2011, 11:01 AM
RE: Can you be transgendered at 7? - by FAHQTOO - 09-17-2011, 11:15 AM
RE: Can you be transgendered at 7? - by username - 09-17-2011, 11:47 AM
RE: Can you be transgendered at 7? - by Cracker - 09-17-2011, 01:47 PM
RE: Can you be transgendered at 7? - by Cracker - 09-17-2011, 01:53 PM
RE: Can you be transgendered at 7? - by Duchess - 09-17-2011, 03:27 PM
RE: Can you be transgendered at 7? - by HairOfTheDog - 09-17-2011, 03:26 PM
RE: Can you be transgendered at 7? - by Lady Cop - 09-17-2011, 05:15 PM
RE: Can you be transgendered at 7? - by WolfHouse - 09-19-2011, 05:44 PM
RE: Can you be transgendered at 7? - by cannongal - 09-26-2012, 01:34 PM
RE: Can you be transgendered at 7? - by Maggot - 09-26-2012, 02:09 PM