Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD
Don't be a moron, Tiki. Superheroes are awesome in cartoons, but when you are talking about criminals you got to think twice about what you say. Didn't I already proven these fucks are criminals? How many more links of articles proving this fact you would like me to post?

The proper way to report them is thru internal affairs. I reported them once and was sent home to "think it over". I was told "if you still want to move forward, we will take your statement then". This was a warning given to me by the internal officer. No doubt.

There is nothing to think over. I am reporting a misconduct by an on duty police officer. Take the fucking report. Because of the nature of the incident, bringing light to it would have opened another bigger can of worms, which was police bribes by some businesses in the area.

I don't know which world you live in, but in mine sometimes witnesses in these situations sometimes have accidents. Either them of their loved ones. It wasn't that fucking important to me. I moved and my problem was solved. Not that there are not the same things happening where I live now, but at least I have not been a witness / victim of them here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD - by The Ghost of EH - 09-20-2011, 11:29 AM