Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD
(09-21-2011, 10:12 AM)The Ghost of EH Wrote: Don't be an idiot and think you know it all. It is just like I said it happened. I obviously know things you don't. And Dick whining on the pics was/is in this forum, where else. Unlike you, I don't fail by going back and quoting inaccurate shit. Look it up yourself.

In regards to the puddle fucker, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. As a friendly suggestion, I would stay away from taunting him. He tends to obsess over people that do that. Duchess has been very clear on the issue, and there is a lot out there to be educated on what he does. Don't say I didn't told you so...

Really, tough guy? I quoted inaccurately? This from Mr. Research who never supports one statement and wets himself when talking of the "boogie" man? hah

Just like you said it happened . . . a private deal between Duchess and Donkeh for the salvation of Dick's psyche and the sanity of the members? Really!

When have I taunted the one who terrifies you and your friends? Why would I care what he does or doesn't do on other sites? I don't leave this place.

But I know this. He got the best of you and your chums and for what ever reason, you're scared shitless by him! You all were bested and no matter how tough you pretend to be, all who read your words know this fact!

C'mon, research wizard . . . show me. You're a paranoid, little douchebag. And an igratiating one, to boot.

Show me I quoted inaccurately and there was a deal with Duchess and Donkeh. You said it was posted in this forum . . . cite it!

It should be easy for you, Oh Master of Research!

Go ahead, smartass . . . back up all of your statements.

Hahahahaha!

Phony tough pussy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD - by BlueTiki - 09-21-2011, 10:56 AM