Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Police arrest over 500 terrorists in N.Y.
Those people are part of the 99% which you are a part of. They are saying to the 1% in your country, the filthy rich, need to be taxed and need to pay their fair share in your country so that you can all have better lives and not just them. Also, they are getting more organised down there, they may start making an impact and get their message across globally. You guys get down on bended knees to the rich, why? You do it on all levels of your society and in your culture, money talks. Fox news is a perfect example of that.

If this was the tea party you would say it's democracy at work. It's ridiculous when people who are negatively affected by these people stand up and protect them. Like good old Joe the Plumber.

These people are confronting evil. It's enough already.

(10-03-2011, 10:13 AM)Maggot Wrote: Hey, 711 please tell me what exactly they are protesting? Thank you ever soooooo much.

By the way Ann, you really didn't want an answer, you had another agenda didn't you? Typical. Here's the thing, I am not even left wing, but my God if I have an opinion or support something that is not right wing, you people are all over me like a pitbull. That shows your insecurity of your true core value beliefs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Police arrest over 500 terrorists in N.Y. - by aussiefriend - 10-03-2011, 10:22 AM