Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Police arrest over 500 terrorists in N.Y.
(10-16-2011, 07:33 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: There is a nastiness in the tea party. It's a different demographic so of course it is going to be expressed in a different way.

There's a certain validity to that statement.

Still, while I don't agree entirely with the Tea Party's position (I think there IS a place for revenue increases or a cessation of certain tax cuts), I'm having a harder time supporting the Occupy Wall Street movement. They smack at our entire free market society. Corporate greed? What is that??? The only *speck* of validity I've found there is yeah, maybe the banks could work a little more closely with borrowers to modify loans to avoid foreclosure. Other than that, it sounds like a movement that's just complaining about the rich vs. the poor. I was taught that you make your own fortune. You can be rich in the U.S. but you have to work your ass off and make the right choices.

I'm disgusted by OWS. It seems like a bunch of people who want something for nothing.
If you "have not" take a look in the mirror.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Police arrest over 500 terrorists in N.Y. - by username - 10-16-2011, 08:38 PM