Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Devin Frenette, 9, found safe, Hampstead, NH
There's a couple of things that I don't understand about this...1 is the narrow search area. The Union leader says that he's walked away from home before, and that the police found him three miles away, yet a State Trooper on the news said they were focusing the search within a one mile radius of the family home, and this morning they are still focused on that narrow radius. I would think that they would have expanded the search area by now (at this point he has been missing for at least 16 hours).

The other thing is this quote from the UL story :

"Where he's 9 years old, he may be scared of people, so we have people walking behind houses in case he's hiding," Matson said.

I wonder if there is a reason why they think that he would be afraid of people? Is it just a general assumption the LE go by?

I would think that if he really was afraid of people, he would stay within the safety zone of his home/yard, and not simply 'walk away'.

I'm still hoping that it is simply just a lost child, but the longer he stays missing.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devin Frenette, 9, missing Hampstead, NH - by cannongal - 10-18-2011, 05:40 AM
RE: Devin Frenette, 9, found safe, Hampstead, NH - by Twizzy - 10-26-2011, 01:07 PM