Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did I miss over the last month?
(10-21-2011, 12:13 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: That recipe sounds amazing. Im definitely going to have to try that!

Do you have anything for rotisserie? My kids got me one for Mothers Day,
and Ive used it a few times, but nothing too fancy...just used one
of those syringe things you shoot flavoring into the muscle of the bird.
Butter and garlic...basic stuff.

I always have one or two in my sleeve. Give me an idea of your rotisserie dimensions and I will come up with something good for you to try.

(10-21-2011, 12:13 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: I love the idea about you posting recipes. People that love to cook
and love food always have the best ones!

True. Most of my stuff comes from taking bits and pieces of my memory from grandma's cooking and sometimes from things I've tasted while traveling that caught my attention. Regardless, most of the stuff I post about is original. No copy/paste shite here.

(10-21-2011, 12:13 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: My daughter makes mashed potatos that are of the richter scale for
fattening, but oh. my . god. are they delicious. Real potatoes of course,
thick slab bacon cut into bite size pieces (cooked), cheddar cheese
(but we play around with different kinds), chives, sour cream and a
shit ton of butter. Real butter, not margarine.

Real potatoes, real butter and whole milk in the only acceptable way to make mashed potatoes you can be proud of. One day my wife brought a box of that junk they sale at the store to make mashed potatoes and she spent the next three months doing dentist appointments twice a week. I had to draw the line somewhere.

(10-21-2011, 12:13 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Where do you have recipes posted on Mock? Id love to go read that
thread and find something to trySmiley_emoticons_smile

Can't share my culinary glory with those people. Sorry.Smiley_emoticons_wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: What did I miss over the last month? - by The Ghost of EH - 10-21-2011, 06:58 PM