Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Robert Wood Jr., 9 . VA. autistic boy. FOUND ALIVE!!
(10-27-2011, 07:10 PM)ESAD Wrote: He going to be dead :(

Maybe not. He may just walk out of the woods and surprise everybody.

I am going to have to ask you to withdraw from my Daily Affirmation group now.

They took this story down, but here is part that remains: "A volunteer searcher has died after finishing his third round of looking for 8-year-old Robert Wood Jr, said a local woman who was on his search team. Jaimie Petty has searched for Robert since Tuesday, and said that one of the members of Team 15"

Here is something else related: "As soon as she heard about a missing boy with autism, Jaimie Petty thought about her own sons and the bracelets they wear constantly.

Petty's boys both have autism--and they both have electronic tracking devices on their wrists.

Those radio transmitter bracelets are part of Project Lifesaver, an international effort to help law enforcement agencies find missing people who have cognitive disabilities such as Alzheimer's or autism.

The program started in 1999 in Chesapeake. As of yesterday, the devices have helped in 2,447 searches nationwide and 879 in Virginia.

The average search time is 30 minutes, according to Project Lifesaver's records."

If I had a non-communicative family member, I would have those.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robert Wood Jr., 9 . VA. missing autistic boy - by Cracker - 10-27-2011, 07:23 PM