Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised.
(11-03-2011, 11:25 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(11-03-2011, 11:18 PM)username Wrote: I hate the occupy movement with a passion but "as if" the tea party isn't funded by the religious right. No surprise to me that the zealots on both sides are funding their political interests.

Why do people hate the Tea Party? I'm ambivalent about them. I don't like the severe religious stuff, but I like the "less government" part. We don't need all these people to "govern" us. They just need to make sure we are protected then let us do the rest.

What part of the Tea Party bothers people? I really do wonder and I will actually read what you write. haha

I said I hate the occupy movement. These days, I actually relate more to the tea party movement than I do the occupiers.

My problem with the Tea Party is their total unwillingness to compromise (I have similar problems with the far left). We'll see what happens with the deficit reduction panel in the next 3 weeks.

That said, I'd like to scrap the current tax code and replace it with something entirely different. EVERYONE should contribute something by way of taxes. I think 47% of Americans don't pay any taxes?? Seriously?
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised. - by Cracker - 11-03-2011, 05:44 PM
RE: So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised. - by username - 11-03-2011, 11:35 PM