Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised.
(11-04-2011, 06:19 AM)cannongal Wrote: There are quite a few articles about about the 53, Here's another:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/201...ont-whine/

Liberal critics of the 53 percent blog point out that many Americans who don’t pay federal income tax do pay local and state income, property and sales taxes.

I just pulled that from the article. Boo hoo, I pay local, state, property and sales taxes too.

If you file a return, you ought to at least be able to give Uncle Sam $100. If 47% of the country gave even that paltry amount, I imagine it would be a huge amount of money.

I'm disgusted. I'm also irritated that Obama seemingly has the OWS movement on ignore. He clearly doesn't want to say anything negative about the movement because those are the people that are sure to vote Democrat in the next election. In the meantime, they're getting violent in places and costing cities millions of dollars in additional police support etc. not to mention the cost to small businesses in those areas (Oakland small business owners near the camp are getting rightfully pissed).
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised. - by Cracker - 11-03-2011, 05:44 PM
RE: So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised. - by username - 11-04-2011, 04:20 PM