Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised.
(11-04-2011, 08:56 PM)rothschild Wrote: The federal gov't spent about 860 billion on unemployment benefits, welfare and medicaid in fiscal year 2010.

The bailout of financial institutions exceeds 13 trillion and is the largest redistribution of wealth to have ever occurred.

See the irony of saps like you hatin' on the poor for costing taxpayers billions, while turning a blind eye to the excesses of the richest of the rich, who steal trillions?

I sure do.

I don't turn a blind eye, I just don't borrow money if I can help it. I have a mortgage and that's about it. I do have credit cards for emergencies, but I don't use them to buy crap I don't need. I am not the bank's bitch.

You whine like a punk and blame the government instead of blaming the people who bought houses they KNEW they couldn't afford. If nobody borrowed money, banks wouldn't have control over their lives.

The bailouts are LOANS that have to paid back. You think Shanequa is going to pay back the medicaid and welfare? You don't understand the difference between borrowing money and living off taxpayer charity.

Dumbass.

A lot of the money has already been REPAID and the US made a profit. Are you going to repay the benefits Jose and his seven kids used? If not, STFU.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised. - by Cracker - 11-03-2011, 05:44 PM
RE: So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised. - by Cracker - 11-05-2011, 06:43 AM