Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised.
Now the Occupy Atlanta group is suing the city because they didn't get to break the rules and stay in the park after 11 PM. I can't stay at the park then, why should they get to?

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/occupy-a...17965.html

They blame the banks for the foreclosures, but yet, they aren't at fucking work so they have money to pay their own mortgage. How can ANYBODY get sucked into that endless circle of stupidity? Poor people borrow bank money because the government made new rules, poor people don't pay the mortgage, banks foreclose, and poor people DARE bitch about it? Why? Because they want something for FREE that the 53% of us pay for because there is NO FREE anything. Dirty fuckers.

Why aren't they Occupying the front lawn of the White House? That is who sold them the dream that they could work at McDonald's, or not work at all, and buy a mansion.

WAKE UP! I don't want to pay for your lazy ass, I have kids of MY OWN who deserve my paycheck. Holy shit, what the hell is wrong with the millions and millions and millions of fucked up people? Pay for your OWN shit. YOU do it. NOT Cracker.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised. - by Cracker - 11-03-2011, 05:44 PM
RE: So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised. - by Cracker - 11-05-2011, 07:16 AM