Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised.
(11-04-2011, 07:37 PM)rothschild Wrote: You do know that Josh TreviƱo is a political strategist, do you not?

And this matters, because????

I really could give a shit what he does for a living, at least he has a fucking job, and he's not holding his hand out expecting others to support him while he sits around playing video games all day.

For these Occupy people to say they represent 99% of the people in the country is ridiculous. I'm not rich by any means, I've been working since I was 14, never took a handout, not wic, medicaid, food stamps any of it. I was raised to believe you don't get something for nothing, and to be appreciative of what I have instead of wanting more all the time.

A good chunk of people these days believe that someone else should provide for them, and I'm sick and tired busting my ass for 40 hours a week while the twat that lives down the street pops out kid after kid and brags about getting $600.00 worth of food stamps and over a thousand dollars in state assistance every month. She doesn't have time to get a job, but for some reason she's got the time to stand on a street corner holding a sign that says 'Occupy NH', Not to mention that during tax time, she gets around $8000.00, but has never worked a day in her life, but hell, she laughs all the way to the bank every month~damn baby making twat.

I like the premise behind the 53% statement, why the hell should my taxes go to someone like her-6 kids with 5 different fathers and none of 'em pay child support.

I have an 83 YO neighbor who eats 12 pack of Ramen 5 nights a week, because S.S. doesn't pay enough to cover his monthly expenses, and food stamps gives him a whole $58.00 a month. Poor guy worked his ass off for 60 years, just so he can eat Ramen every night, meanwhile the twat down the street has Lobster and steak every night.

The system is fucked up, and OWS wants to fuck it up even more. Do you really want to be dependent on the government for everything? I sure as hell don't.

Messages In This Thread
So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised. - by Cracker - 11-03-2011, 05:44 PM
RE: So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised. - by cannongal - 11-05-2011, 09:41 AM