Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised.
(11-05-2011, 06:43 AM)Cracker Wrote: I don't turn a blind eye, I just don't borrow money if I can help it. I have a mortgage and that's about it. I do have credit cards for emergencies, but I don't use them to buy crap I don't need. I am not the bank's bitch.

You whine like a punk and blame the government instead of blaming the people who bought houses they KNEW they couldn't afford. If nobody borrowed money, banks wouldn't have control over their lives.

The bailouts are LOANS that have to paid back. You think Shanequa is going to pay back the medicaid and welfare? You don't understand the difference between borrowing money and living off taxpayer charity.

Dumbass.

A lot of the money has already been REPAID and the US made a profit. Are you going to repay the benefits Jose and his seven kids used? If not, STFU.

(11-05-2011, 06:57 AM)Cracker Wrote: Who received the most money in all the bailout programs? Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. What are those? Government Sponsored Enterprises. Yeah, government. Fannie Mae was formed during the Great Depression and created, CREATED, the second-mortgage industry. They were formed so POOR PEOPLE could buy homes and they are one of the main reasons the mortgage industry tanked. Why? Because of poor people not paying for their shit.

So, rothschild, you are bitching about poor people when you bitch about the bailouts. You have no fucking idea what you are talking about. I do blame banks for handing out money to people who couldn't afford to borrow it, but the GOVERNMENT told them to and backed it up. Now we all have to pay for that shit because some people in our society can't fucking take care of themselves.

You think all the money we pay is going to rich people? That is a fucking laugh. Rich people try not to put in too much because they know where it is going, but they pay a shitload more than poor people (ZERO). I wish I didn't have to pay for all the fucking losers, too.

The problems with our economy are based on the rest of us having to pay for other people. The government thinks it can solve this problem by taking our money without our permission and giving it to those people. We give them the chance to buy homes and cars and go to college. Then we are stuck with their debt AND their recurring monthly benefit payments. We have now reached critical mass. There is no way we can pay for all the fucking poor people (there are generations of them who we have allowed to reproduce, like rats) with the money from the middle class. So now we are turning the middle class into poor people because we take too fucking much from them. Why should half of my paycheck be FUCKING GONE before I get it? When did that become OK? WTF people? Why do we allow the losers to do this to us? Why do we let our government MAKE US pay for people who won't work and won't keep their legs closed?

Jesus it makes me mad as hell.

It's true that much of the money that was loaned to insolvent US banks has been repaid, but that's the tip of the iceberg. The FED has purchased trillions of dollars worth of toxic assets, many at face value, and many of the MBS's are fraudulent because mortgage transfers were not done in accordance with the law, which means they have no value. Then you have trillions of dollars that were loaned to overseas financial institutions at 0% interest, which is free liquidity. On top of this, you have MERS (electronic mortgage registration service), which was designed to expedite mortgage transfers, but as noted before, in a manner that is illegal, resulting in the loss of a great many titles, which are necessary for proving ownership. So in many cases, homeowners had no idea who held their mortgage, and mortgage servicers used this to their advantage in expediting foreclosures.

I've got some good sources on my other puter that explain this in depth. I'll post them in a day or so.

Messages In This Thread
So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised. - by Cracker - 11-03-2011, 05:44 PM
RE: So ACORN is Occupy? Not surprised. - by rothschild - 11-05-2011, 09:09 PM