Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
(11-16-2011, 11:21 PM)Harvest Moon Wrote: I know about the purchase of "bath salts", but wonder if there is not more behind the story. Was she using drugs while she was pregnant? Did the twins test positive for drugs when they were born?

none of that information has been made public that i'm aware of. especially about the condition of the newborns.

i hope her bond is revoked on the 28th. it should be.

U.S. District Magistrate John Kaull has set a hearing for November 28th. Lunsford is expected to attend. She was a no show at her hearing last week because she was said to be in labor, but her attorney pleaded not guilty for her on her behalf.

Neither of Lunsford's attorneys immediately commented Wednesday.

Eyewitness News attempted to contact Lena and Ralph on Wednesday. We visited both their Dennison Street home, and the home of Lena's mother, JoAnn Evans, in Ireland.

No one was home at the Dennison Street home, and no one would come to the door at Evans' home.

We're told the Lunsford's frequently stay with Evans and are seen around town quite often.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by Lady Cop - 11-16-2011, 11:25 PM