Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
So, whatcha buying for the holidays?
(11-21-2011, 03:46 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(11-21-2011, 02:48 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: what are you getting for your wife Dick?

or more importantly, what are you getting for me? hahahahaha

She gets what she buys for herself just lke me, we always get what we want for Christmas.

too bad all of you people still live like you do, we have just ourselves to deal with.

The grand Kids get gift cards, the kids get to drop off the Grand kids if and when they come to where we are.

I can see that. It is all a big pretense, anyway, buying gifts for adults. They ask, you get. Why can't they just buy it when they see it and save everybody a trip? That is Cracker approved. Unless it is a super special surprise gift.

I can't break the habit of buying my grown kids gifts. I sent cash last year but still caved and bought gifts. They know I love them, and they know my pocket book is always open year 'round, so I don't know why I do that. Just to make them smile, I guess. They know at least one person in the world knew what they really wanted for Christmas.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
So, whatcha buying for the holidays? - by Cracker - 11-21-2011, 02:12 PM
RE: So, whatcha buying for the holidays? - by Cracker - 11-21-2011, 03:54 PM