Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I know I'm always bitching about this...
(12-04-2011, 09:49 PM)Maggot Wrote: You may want to consider buying it as a second mortgage and combining the two with a lower interest rate. You could add 200.00 to the rental per month for the headache and would be close enough to see if anything was going on that you did not like. Rental contracts can be done up any way you like. Give them a lawn mower as a house warming gift.

I haven't decided what I'm going to do. I'll decide within the next year.

I'm not going to let guilt decide for me. I pay my bills. I have never had a slow or late payment. I keep the yard and house up. Why should I lose my ass because somebody else didn't keep up their obligation? I don't see a good reason to suffer.

Poor people can refinance their mortgage and have it forgiven to the fair market value. Why can't I? Why can't people who pay their bills benefit from a fair market value reduction? Because they think we are stupid assholes that will just keep on paying. Fuck that. Really, fuck that. I'm tired of always being the responsible one who pays then bitches later. I'm going to figure out what is legally the best thing to do for me and my family.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I'm always bitching about this... - by Cracker - 12-04-2011, 11:32 PM