Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I know I'm always bitching about this...
(12-15-2011, 02:53 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: You have a choice. Pretend having dark skin makes you worse at recovering from slavery then wholesale discrimination ... or understand that Blacks are having a hard time snapping out of their entrenched mentality due to their past.

How can you say that? Ever been to Africa? You can't blame the US for that shit. The blacks who were sold as slaves were sold by their OWN PEOPLE. They should track those fuckers down, not the buyers.

They shit on each other no matter where they live. I hold up Haiti as an example or the UK. Look at black crime stats in the UK.

Your reasoning (excuse making) is deeply flawed. They have been the masters of their own past for every bit of time except the .002% they were held as slaves. There just isn't a good reason to be such a non-contributing race.

Why do I know any super cool black people that live well and behave? Explain that, please.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I'm always bitching about this... - by Cracker - 12-15-2011, 06:35 PM