Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you feel lucky...? Well, do you???
(12-15-2011, 09:11 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(12-14-2011, 11:09 PM)Cracker Wrote: Hahaha.

I don't hate black people. I just know how great they could be if they would STFU and follow the rules instead of always waiting for someone else to take care of them. There is a reason they didn't throw off the shackles too quickly and have been enslaved by every single other civilization. You know they are fast as hell so the reason has to be social.

So, instead of hailing any beauty of innocence, or indicating the blame on the tyrannical nature of the forces around them, you just pretend the problem with enslaved Blacks throughout history wasn't the evil of some but some inherent lack of ability of Blacks to "STFU and follow the rules."

Got it.

Go back and look at the picture user posted. It is worse than anything the people did here three hundred years ago. Why don't people give them shit for doing that to themselves? You won't see American black kids like that because we all feed them. Slavery could have been the best thing that happened to them, it removed them from starvation.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you feel lucky...? Well, do you??? - by Cracker - 12-19-2011, 11:34 AM