Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana, murdered
this is the bio-dad who looks like a female:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjkB5-5vm3bG4se7yvZKj...oN5g-Kqb6g]

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) — The father of a 9-year-old girl who was found bludgeoned and dismembered said Wednesday that he knew the man accused of killing his daughter and had no reason to distrust him.

"I can't talk about it because I'm still coping with it. It's too hard to talk about," Dawayne Maroney of Centerville, Iowa, said in a brief telephone interview with The Associated Press, adding that the gruesome slaying has him overcome with grief.

Maroney said he hadn't recently talked with his daughter, Aliahna Lemmon, or her mother, because they frequently changed their phone number. Maroney said he knew the man accused of killing his daughter, 39-year-old Michael Plumadore, through his daughter's mother, Tarah Souders.

Maroney said he trusted Plumadore.

"I had no reason to suspect anything," he said.

Plumadore faces a preliminary charge of murder. He made a brief initial court appearance on Tuesday where he was ordered held without bond. He is due back in court Friday morning. According to a probable cause affidavit, Plumadore admitted to killing Aliahna in the early morning hours of Dec. 22 by repeatedly striking her in the head with a brick.

Court records do not show that Plumadore has an attorney yet, said Danielle Edenfield, Allen County prosecutor's office chief investigator. The Associated Press asked the Allen County Sheriff's Department to pass along a request to Plumadore seeking an interview.

also re: blood question. i suspect he dismembered her in bathtub and ran water to drain off blood. i am sure police will pull the traps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-24-2011, 09:36 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 09:27 AM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 05:41 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 08:48 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana, murdered - by Lady Cop - 12-28-2011, 07:49 PM