Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What really annoyed the hell out of you today?
(01-08-2012, 07:33 PM)Smegma Wrote: Federal withholding - $8,192

I file single and use the EZ form because I have no deductions. I owe the state $1 this year.

Do you think you use $8,191 worth of services? Keep in mind there are millions of people in every state to split costs. Not having kids and paying for schools (yes, I know educated people benefit society, but over half of the kids in our schools don't finish with a real education) irritates most non-parents or parents of grown kids. You didn't include any school bonds you paid (you may not pay them directly, but the property owners surely include that in your rent) and you didn't include any sales taxes you pay. The federal withholding is just a small chunk of what we really pay.

Don't even get me started. I get all wound up because it isn't a system based on fairness or even common sense...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - by Cracker - 01-09-2012, 09:39 PM