Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What is your "get in the mood" food?
(02-16-2012, 03:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 09:22 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 02:24 PM)sally Wrote: I'm sick of food and I'm sick of worrying what people are going to eat. What's for breakfast, what's for lunch, what's for dinner, that shit gets annoying after about 20 years.

Agreed. I have a hard time tolerating being on a waiting list to be seated or driving a significant distance to eat out. Especially since these last several years of eating really healthy where most of the stuff is quick to make and not even cooked (like smoothies and salads).

Um hello????? Sally is not talking about waiting at a restaurant. She is saying she is sick of being the one to provide meals for the family. It gets old after awhile always having the hubs and kids asking what's for dinner? When's dinner? What's for lunch? No, I don't want that. It's nice for the wife/mother to be taken care of once in a while and have the family take care of a meal for a change.

Yes, genius, I know. Thank God you and your sister Aussie are here to explain things to everyone. I agreed with her if you didn't notice then added more food annoyances. It's all part of the "sick of spending a lot of time over food" theme. I'm sure she got it, but I'm not surprised you didn't.
86 112

Messages In This Thread
What is your "get in the mood" food? - by Cracker - 02-14-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: What is your "get in the mood" food? - by Middle Finger - 02-16-2012, 10:43 PM